SI Now will serve as a regional economic development hub and unified voice for the 17 southern counties of Illinois to advance our region as a great place to live, work, and do business.
Support Southern Illinois in becoming a thriving, economically diverse environment for business and industry with a growing population, labor force, per capita income and expanding tax base, while elevating an already high quality of life and place.
Create a positive ripple effect for citizens, communities, business owners, and local governments in Southern Illinois by:
• Creating jobs and opportunities for upward economic mobility
• Improving well-being and quality of life
• Attracting new businesses and residents
• Equipping workforce with specialized skills
• Creating opportunities for existing businesses to increase revenue through increased sales/clients
• Increasing tax base for local governments
• Reducing or stabilizing tax burdens on citizens and businesses